If you already have your Personal Account username and password, you may
proceed to the
Personal Account Login.
Your Personal Account login information, including your username and
temporary password, is sent to you in the confirmation letter once your
registration has been processed.
About your Personal Account:
Your Personal Account is included in your registration. You can use
your account to:
- Download, view and print your document
- Email a copy of your document
- Fax a copy of your document
- Make changes to your personal information and emergency contact
- Confirm that your advance directive is current and still reflects your
- Upload a new document to replace your current document
- You can even email or fax a copy of your document directly from your
laptop computer or smartphone. This is a very convenient way to give
your document to health care providers who will ask for it whenever you are
admitted to a hospital, go to the Emergency Room or even if you have elective
Once your registration is processed and your document has been scanned into
the Registry's database, you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail.
This letter will contain your wallet ID card and labels to affix to your
insurance card and driver's license. It will also provide you with your
Personal Account username and a temporary password. When you login to your
account for the first time, you should check to make sure all of your personal
information is correct, and make any necessary corrections. You should
also change your temporary password to a new one that is more meaningful to you.
The Registry will use your email address to communicate with you about your
registration. We do not sell or share your address with third parties.