What you will receive:
1. Five year membership in the U.S. Living Will Registry (after 5 years, you can renew for another 5 years for only $25).
2. Electronic registration of your document in the nationwide registry.
3. Wallet card and personal Registration #.
4. Labels for your Insurance Card and Driver's License
5. Annual update reminder so that your personal information and document remain current.
6. Unlimited changes to your information and document.
7. Unlimited access to your document via on-line Personal Account and free Mobile App. When you login to your Personal Account, you have access to all of these features:
-Download, view and print your document
-Email a copy of your document
-Fax a copy of your document
-Make changes to your personal information and emergency contact information
-Confirm that your advance directive is current and still reflects your wishes
-Upload a new document to replace your current document
-You can even email or fax a copy of your document directly from your laptop computer or smartphone. This is a very convenient way to give your document to health care providers who will ask for it whenever you are admitted to a hospital, go to the Emergency Room or even if you have elective outpatient surgery.
8. Access to your document by health care providers by any of the following methods:
- Access via Internet using your personal Registration # (wallet card).
- Access via free Mobile App -- you can email, fax or download/view your document on the app and can make changes to your information with the online Personal Account.
- Access via Internet by name and birth date search by member health care providers.
- Access via toll-free telephone/facsimile by all health care providers.
9. Privacy and confidentiality - your personal information is never sold or released to third parties - you do not need to "opt out".
10. Peace of mind that your wishes will be available to health care providers whenever and wherever needed. Your family members will not be burdened with difficult, guilt-ridden decisions about your care.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive your registration packet via U.S. Mail.
Will your health care choices be honored if you become incapacitated?
Protect your right to control your health care. Learn how to create and register your advance directive.
Health care is vitally important to everyone. Wherever you are, whatever the situation, you want to be sure you receive appropriate treatment. But even more importantly, you want your decisions to be honored.
The United States Supreme Court guarantees you the right to make those choices, even when you are too sick to make your wishes known. This right gives you control and protects your dignity. But how can you be sure that your choices will be honored if you're incapacitated?